NAE Austin Moccasins from high-quality faux leather define easy elegance. This classic pair in rich and versatile brown color has been handcrafted, using the fine Goodyear construction technique, in an ethical factory in Portugal, making it the perfect blend of style, sustainability and ethics. Whether you wear them like Italians pairing with denim, wayfarer glasses, and a bare ankle or team with traditional tailoring – they’ll make an eternally stylish impression. This style also comes in classic black.
• Upper: Ecological and biodegradable Microfiber.
• Lining: Breathable and anti-allergy microfiber. Ecological, CO2 free manufacturing system.
• Insole: Paperboard agglomerate. Microfiber lined.
• Outsole: 100% natural rubber.
• Color options: Brown and Black
• Ecological and 100% vegan
• Ethically made in Portugal at a CO2 free manufacturing system
Portugese footwear brand NAE brings a stylish edge to ethical fashion through its high quality vegan shoes. Ethics and compassion are at the very heart of NAE, which stands for ‘No Animal Exploitation’. The brand ensures that no humans or animals are hurt and that the welfare of the planet is maintained throughout manufacturing.
Drawing on the latest technology, and artisan skills the range combines sustainable and cruelty free materials including cork, biodegradable microfiber, recycled tire, organic cotton and linen, coconut fiber and 100% natural rubber.
They offer an extensive range of quality shoes for every occasion from peep-toed slingbacks to timeless pumps, oxfords and brogues to slip-ons, sandals and wedges for both men and women.